COMPREHENSIVE FEE/MATRICULATION AND FACILITIES
Eng.Sc.D. candidates engaged only in research, and who have completed their twelve (12) credits of Doctoral Research Instruction (see Graduate Programs), are assessed a Comprehensive Fee of $1,836 per term by The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science.
Ph.D. candidates engaged only in research are assessed $1,836 per term for Matriculation and Facilities by the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
University facilities fee
- Full-time master’s programs: $432 per term
- All other full-time programs: $400 per term
Health Service fee: $429 per term
International Services charge: $50 per term (international students only)
Transcript fee: $105 (one-time charge)
Application and late fees
- Application for graduate admission: $85
- Late registration fee: - during late registration: $50
- after late registration: $100
Books and course materials: Depends upon course
Laboratory fees: See course listings