Minor in Statistics
1. STAT UN1001: Intro to statistical reason (3)
or UN1111: Intro to statistics (w/o calculus) (3)
or UN1211: Intro to statistics (w/calculus) (3)
2. STAT UN2102: App linear regression analysis (3)
3. STAT UN2104: App statistical methods (3)
4. STAT UN2105: Stat appl and case studies (3)
5. STAT UN2106: Applied data mining (3)
6. STAT UN3997: Independent research or any Statistics Department offering numbered <strong>5291</strong> or above.
- The curriculum is designed for students seeking practical training in applied statistics; students seeking a foundation for advanced work in probabilty and statistics should consider substituting UN3202, UN3204, UN3205, and GR5207.
- Students may, with permission of the Director of Undergraduate Studies in Statistics, substitute for courses. Students may count up to two courses toward both the Statistics minor and another Engineering major.