COMPREHENSIVE FEE/MATRICULATION AND FACILITIES
Eng.Sc.D. candidates engaged only in research, and who have completed their twelve (12) credits of Doctoral Research Instruction (see Graduate Programs), are assessed a Comprehensive Fee of $2,210 per term by The Fu Foundation School of Engineering and Applied Science.
Ph.D. candidates engaged only in research are assessed $2,210 per term for Matriculation and Facilities by the Graduate School of Arts and Sciences.
University facilities fee
- Full-time master’s programs: $555 per term
- All other full-time programs: $513 per term
Health and Related Service fee: $584 per term
International Services charge: $100 per term (international students only)
Document fee: $105 (one-time charge)
Activities fees for master's programs:
• Full-time student (12 or more credits): $200
• Part-time students (less than 12 credits): $100
All full-time and part-time MS-Ph.D. track and Ph.D. students shall be charged, per term, a student activities fee of $25.
Application and late fees:
- Application for graduate admission: $85
- Late registration fee: - during late registration: $50
- after late registration: $100
Books and course materials: Depends upon course
Laboratory fees: See course listings
IEOR master's program fee:
- Full-time master's program: $1,000
- Part-time master's program: $500